DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global
Baby Food Market By Product Type, By Point of Sale, By Age, By Region,
Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” report to
The global baby food market is forecast to surpass $82 billion by 2022.
In 2016, milk formula segment garnered the largest market share in the
global baby food market, and this trend is anticipated to continue
during the forecast period.
Owing to growing number of malnutritional cases and rising health
concerns towards overall development of the baby, global baby food
market grew at a moderate pace over the last few years. Factors
propelling global baby food market include increasing population,
growing urbanization, rising disposable income and changing lifestyles
across the globe.
Moreover, increasing spending on children healthcare coupled with
continuous innovation and aggressive marketing by various baby food
manufacturers is fueling demand for baby foods, globally. According to
the World Bank, percentage of women joining the labor force stood at
55.28% in 2014, and this number is witnessing consistent y-o-y rise.
Furthermore, increasing awareness among people about the various health
benefits of feeding baby foods to infants and young babies is further
fueling demand for baby foods across the globe. These aforementioned
factors are anticipated to propel global baby food market through 2022.
Few of the major players operating in the global baby food market
include Nestle, Mead Johnson, Danone, Abbott, and Heinz.
Global Baby Food Market, 2012 – 2022 discusses the following aspects
of the baby food market across the globe:
- Global Baby Food Market Size, Share & Forecast
Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Milk Formula, Dried Baby Food,
Baby Food Snacks, Baby Food Cereals and Others), By Point of Sale
(Grocery Retails, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Pharmacies, Online and
Others), By Age (Below 6 Months, 6-12 Months, 13-24 Months and Above
24 Months), By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle
East & Africa and South America)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Awareness of Organic Baby Food
- Medical Professionals Suggesting Baby Foods
- Increasing Preference of Parents Towards Hypo/Anti Allergic Baby Food
- Baby Food Snack Innovations
- Introduction of Unique Flavors
- Rising demand for Growing Up Milk
- Increasing Consumer Preferences Towards Packaged Baby Food Products
- Growing Availability in Modern Retail Formats
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alter Farmacia, S.A.
- Arla Foods Amba.
- DANA Dairy GROUP
- Danone Baby and Medical Nutrition B.V.
- Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- Heinz Wattie’s Ltd.
- Hero Group AG
- HiPP GmbH & Co. Vertrieb KG
- Kewpie Corp.
- Koninklijke FrieslandCampina N.V
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company
- MEIJI Holdings Co. Ltd.
- MORINAGA & CO. LTD.
- Nestlé S.A.
- Perrigo Company Plc.,
- Plum PBC
- Stonyfield Farm, Inc.
- Vitagermine SAS
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rb4jq9/global_baby_food
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716