DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “North
America In-Flight Wi-Fi Market Demand & Opportunity Outlook 2021”
report to their offering.
The North America in-flight Wi-Fi market is being studied on the basis
of country and their performance in recent years. Further, the North
America in-flight Wi-Fi market is projected to exhibit a strong CAGR
(compound annual growth rate) of >10% and expand at an average of USD
2156 million every year during the covered forecast period of 2015-2021.
It has been noticed that North America captured the highest share in the
global in-flight Wi-Fi market in 2015 followed by Europe. Maintaining
the same trend, North America is projected to dominate the global
in-flight Wi-Fi market between 2015 and 2021. The Asia Pacific region is
anticipated to grow at a rapid pace owing to some of the major factors
such as robust economic growth, rising disposable income and increasing
penetration of smartphones.
The key players of the in-flight Wi-Fi market include ViaSat, Honeywell
International Inc., Global Eagle Entertainment, Thales Group, SITA,
Kymeta Corporation, Gogo Inc., etc.
Key Answers Captured in Report
– Which geography would have better demand for the product/service?
– What are the strategies adopted by big players in the regional market?
– Which country would see the steep rise in CAGR & year-on-year (Y-O-Y)
– What is the current & expected market size in the next five years?
– What is the market feasibility for long-term investment?
– What opportunity would the country offer for existing and new players
in the market?
– What is risk involved for suppliers in the geography?
– What factors would drive the demand for the product/service in the
– What is the impact analysis of various factors in the market growth?
– What are the recent trends in the regional market and how successful
Key Topics Covered:
1. List of Figures
2. List of Tables
3. Executive Summary
4. Research Methodology
5. Global In-Flight Wi-Fi Market Overview
6. North America In-Flight Wi-Fi Market Trend Analysis
7. North America In-Flight Wi-Fi Market Dynamics
8. North America In-Flight Wi-Fi Market Segmentation – By Hardware
9. North America In-Flight Wi-Fi Market Segmentation – By Services
10. North America In-Flight Wi-Fi Market Segmentation – By Technology
11. By Revenue from Devices
12. North America
13. Latin America
14. Competitive Pricing by Airline companies
15. Porter’s Five Force Model Analysis
16. Risk Analysis
17. Competitive Landscape
– EchoStar Corporation
– Global Eagle Entertainment
– Gogo Inc.
– Honeywell International Inc.
– Kymeta Corporation
– Panasonic Avionics Corporation
– Thales Group
– ThinKom Solutions Inc.
– ViaSat Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dhqnbq/north_america.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716