DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hxkff4/australia_retail)
has announced the addition of the “Australia
Retail Investments and Superannuation Analytics” report to
Australia Retail Investments and Superannuation Analytics is a
definitive guide to the size of competing investments and superannuation
vehicles in Australia. Products covered include deposits, mutual funds,
equities, bonds, and superannuation.
– Assess the relative size and industry dynamics across each investments
class, to identify key strategic areas for product development.
– Understand how the current economic climate impacts on the future
growth in balances of investments and superannuation asset classes.
– Track your competition’s share of the deposits and superannuation
markets with our competitive data to the end of 2012.
Reasons to Purchase:
– How are product balances changing over time for each investments asset
– Will retail investments and superannuation rebalance? Which asset
classes will investors favor, and which ones will become less important?
– Who are the largest retail deposit takers in Australia?
– Who are the leading superannuation trustees in Australia?
– Superannuation and deposits dominate the Australian market in terms of
asset balances, closely followed by equities; all asset classes are
expected to show strong growth rates during the 2013-17 period, with the
exception of bonds.
– After two small declines in 2008 and 2009, superannuation are expected
to return to their exceptional growth path fueled by growing annual
contributions and a rising share market.
– ING Bank continues to lose market share, and in 2012 was overtaken by
Bendigo and Adeleide Bank as the fifth largest retail deposit holder,
following by some distance Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, ANZ, and National
Australian Bank, which accounted for over 81% of total deposits.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hxkff4/australia_retail
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716