DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/939nlj/mens_grooming)
has announced the addition of the “Men’s
Grooming Market in India 2015 – 2020” report to their offering.
Estimates suggest that Indian men’s grooming market will grow at a CAGR
of 22% by 2020. This growth is mainly due to the rising need to look
well groomed, increasing per capita income, and rapid urbanization.
The demand for men’s grooming market has seen a rise in the last few
years because of increased consciousness of their looks among the male
customer. Also, as more than 50% of the population is under the age
group of 30, the industry has a huge local market. Moreover, rising
urban middle class population, and improved distribution channels in
tier II and tier III cities, are also expected to stimulate growth in
the market through 2020.
Men’s grooming products can be divided into Bath & Shower products, Hair
Care, Skin Care, Deodorants and Shaving products.
Shaving products currently control the largest market share in terms of
revenue in Indian men’s grooming market. As per estimates, Indian
shaving products market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20% till 2020
and maintain its market share position even in 2020.
Deodorants and antiperspirants currently control the second largest
market share in terms of revenue in Indian market. As per estimates,
Indian deodorants and antiperspirants market is also expected to grow at
a CAGR of 20% till 2020 and maintain its market share position.
Bath and shower, skin care and hair care products account for minor
market share and they are forecasted to remain the same even in 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Need for Men’s Grooming Market in India
3. Men’s Grooming Market in India – Overview
4. Market Segments & Forecasts for Men’s Grooming Market in India
5. Growth Drivers and Inhibitors for Men’s Grooming Market in India
6. Policies related to Men’s Grooming Market in India
7. Risks associated with Men’s Grooming Market in India
8. Profile of Key Players
9. EXIM Scenarios for Men’s Grooming Market in India
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Industry Associations Related to Men’s Grooming Market in India
12. Government Bodies Related to Men’s Grooming Market in India
13. Analysis Models
14. Challenges Faced by New Players in Indian Men’s Grooming Market
15. Current and Future Trends
16. Case Study
17. Strategic Recommendations
– Emami Limited
– Garnier India Pvt Ltd.
– Gillette India Ltd.
– Godrej Consumer Products Ltd.
– Hindustan Unilever Limited
– ITC Limited
– J. K. Helene Curtis Ltd. (Park Avenue)
– Marico Ltd.
– Philips India
– Procter & Gamble (P&G)
– Supermax Personal Care Pvt. Ltd.
– Vi-John Group
– Vini Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/939nlj/mens_grooming.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716