DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w42n89/strategic)
has announced the addition of the “Strategic
Analysis of the Global Market for Phytase for Animal Feed Applications”
report to their offering.
Phytases have well-recognized and documented benefits in the animal feed
industry, particularly for poultry and pig feeds. The identification and
establishment of additional benefits beyond the reduction of the
environmental impact of phosphorus pollution has increased market
penetration and encouraged the entry of more market participants,
thereby increasing competition in the market. Growth trends in the
phytase market will largely be in line with feed demand patterns, and a
large chunk of the market growth will be from traditional animal
species, though aquaculture offers a level of potential.
– Growth trends will be in line with feed demand, however, aquaculture
offers a potential for the phytase market but growth will be from
traditional animal species.
– Europe dominates the phytase for animal feed market mainly due to the
larger market penetration and acceptance. The regulatory ban on
antibiotics offers additional support to the demand of feed ingredients
that can replace them in the diet.
– However, the overall market maturity in Europe’s animal feed market
means that the region will see a shift of market share to other regions
which are expected to see considerable growth, as various factors lead
to a rise in demand.
– The aquaculture market is a key interest area for future research in
the phytase market, given that it is a fast growing market with a lot of
potential. However, the market growth will come from the traditional end
markets (poultry and swine).
– Nursery/piglets require higher phytase content in their feed, thus
dominating the swine sub-segment while broiler feed has the biggest
global market penetration in the phytase for animal feed market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Definitions, Drivers, and Restraints
3. Market Size and Forecast
4. Competitive Analysis for Major Vendors
5. Overview of the End Application and Industry Value Chain
– AB Vista
– BASF SE
– Danisco Animal Nutrition-DuPont
– Novozymes/Koninklijke DSM N.V.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w42n89/strategic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716