DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “United
States Diapers Market By Product Type (Disposable Diapers, Training
Diapers, Cloth Diapers, Swim Pants and Biodegradable Diapers), By Adults
Vs Kids, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021”
report to their offering.
A huge number of private labels are also operating in the US diapers
market, and these private labels are selling products at much cheaper
prices compared to popular diaper brands. With an increasing number of
customers putting significant emphasis on baby care and also on choosing
environment friendly products, the market has been witnessing
introduction of innovative products such as bio-degradable diapers.
Growing popularity of adult diapers and cloth diapers is also positively
influencing the country’s diaper market.
According to United States Diapers Market By Product Type, By Adults Vs
Kids, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021, the
US diapers market is projected to reach US$ 9.8 billion by 2021, on
account of growing trend of adult diapers, particularly among women, who
are facing incontinence issues, coupled with rising demand for
bio-degradable diapers. US diapers market is majorly dominated by two
players, Procter & Gamble and Kimberly-Clark, with both cumulatively
account for a market share of over 75% in 2015.
- CVS Health
- Costco Wholesale Corporation
- Kimberly Clark Corporation
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Safeway Inc.
- Seventh Generation, Inc.
- Target Corporation
- The Kroger Company
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Walgreen Co.
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Diapers Market Overview
5. United States Diapers Market Outlook
6. United States Disposable Diapers Market Outlook
7. United States Training Diapers Market Outlook
8. United States Cloth Diapers Market Outlook
9. United States Swim Pants Market Outlook
10. United States Biodegradable Diapers Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends and Developments
13. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
14. Import- Export Dynamics
15. United States Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w4zdkb/united_states
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716